From time to time, I’ll post musings on books, education, non-electronic pastimes, or life, on this page. They are listed below as “subpages.”
This page has the following sub pages.
- strange and welcoming…on longings, stories, and G.K. Chesterton
- A Golden Sled
- in a world of sorrow, shall I dish up green eggs and ham?
- reading beyond baked chicken
- Reading as an Act of Listening
- Art helps us see differently
- books are for wonder and wondering
- On never outgrowing picture books
- let’s think of something to do while we’re waiting